Most Common Car Accident Injuries Handled By Our Personal Injury Lawyers
Car accident injuries come in many different shapes and sizes. But they all have a few things in common. The first is that whatever your injury is, it isn’t something that you asked for and it is terribly inconvenient for your life. Most of our clients are busy balancing full-time employment with parenting, exercise, and friends. The fact that they now find themselves having to fit in doctor visits several times a week and are uncomfortable all the time can throw that delicate balancing act out of whack.
The second thing that all auto accident injuries have in common is that the insurance company always finds something to question about them. Insurance companies seem to be able to find all kinds of reasons why they aren’t responsible to pay for the damage one of the drivers caused.
Do these insurance company excuses sound familiar?
- Your surgery was really caused by a pre-existing condition that you didn’t know you had, not by the crash.
- This crash wasn’t bad enough to cause your injury.
- We don’t understand the “mechanism of injury” from this crash that would have led you to have this type of injury.
- The insurance company computer program says that your doctor’s fees aren’t reasonably priced for the area, so the adjuster “reduced the bill” by several thousand dollars.
- We are only responsible for your out-of-pocket costs, not the entire medical bill.
Most people who are involved in auto accidents assume that because the first adjuster they spoke to was very pleasant and told them to just send the medical bills and they’d take care of it that the process will be smooth. We’d expect the same thing. We expect everyone to be treated fairly and claims to be evaluated justly.
Unfortunately, that doesn’t always happen.
When the insurance company tries to take advantage of people, we’re there to help. Some of the Most Common Injuries we’ve covered:
- Spinal injuries requiring surgery
- Rotator cuff tears
- Mild traumatic brain injuries and concussions
- Sprain/strain injuries with chiropractic care or physical therapy
- Elbow fractures
- Knee surgeries
- Spinal injuries requiring injections
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident, chances are good that we’ve handled injuries that are just like yours and have listened to (and beaten back) the insurance company’s excuses for why they aren’t responsible.
To find out whether we can help on your case, fill out our free Six Point Assessment and one of our specialists will be in touch with you to see whether we’d be a good partner for your claim.
Check out some of the results we have gotten for our clients.